- This event has passed.
Men’s Baseball National Championships
An event every day that begins at 12:00am, repeating until August 25, 2019
August 22 – 25th at Ironmen Field and Waldo Henderson Field
2019 Senior Nationals Parking and Traffic Control
1. John St. will closed to thoroughfare…Street is closed between Ironmen main gates to fence in left field.
2. We ask the public to respect homeowners and private property in the John and Pyne Street area, by parking in designated area on the MAEA Grounds
3. Public parking is on the exhibition grounds. Turn left into main gate and then right when inside and follow the directions of the volunteers. Parking $5 per day or $20 for the week.
4. Parking fees are a fundraiser for the Miramichi Outback Trails Runners ATV Club
5. All public traffic is to exit through the exhibition grounds exit on Lobban Ave.
6. Handicap Parking will be available near the main gate of Ironmen Field.
7. Please follow direction of volunteers to minimize delays.
8. By minimizing traffic and no parking on John and Pyne Streets we can safely transport players and officials to and from games and allow the movement of emergency personnel.
We thank you for your cooperation in hopes to facilitate the movement of traffic to and from Ironmen Park.